LITTLE DISCOVERERS – Registered Charity Number 1125400
We provide specialist support, in groups of up to 8 children, three days a week, for children with complex developmental delays and their careers. The sessions are provided free. The parents and children learn skills that aim to maximise the children’s physical, communicative and social skills. We use specialist equipment, movement with music, singing, signing and fun to encourage these skills.
We provide a unique form of early education inspired by methods of Conductive Education and focus on what the child can do rather than what they cannot do, to enable them to reach their potential. We put parents at the forefront of their child’s learning and development and acknowledge that parents know their child best. We rely entirely on donations and grants to fund our service and enable us to offer our sessions to families for free. We also offer sibling sessions, normally one per school holiday, as we know how important it is for siblings to feel involved.
We provide early education for pre-school children with motor learning difficulties and delayed development. We put parents at the forefront of their child’s learning and development and acknowledge that parents know their child best. We rely entirely on donations and grants to provide our sessions for free. We currently run 3 x 2 hourly sessions per week, with up to 8 children and a parent attending each session.
If you’d like to help this amazing charity please contact the team leader on 07805 427044 or email
More ways you can help us
- Join us on our Management Group
- You can make a donation to Little Discoverers (WNSfP) c/o Alive Lynnsport, Greenpark Avenue, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 2NB
- Set up a standing order (Bank details are available in the Supporters Leaflet)
- Organise Fundraising using our Sponsor Form (below)
- Donate via Just Giving using the banner above or by clicking here
- Donate every time you shop online via Easy Fundraising. For further information on this please click here to view our in-house leaflet explaining how this works.
- Support us at West Norfolk Wins, a new project set up by the Borough Council of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk to support community projects in the local area. Click here to view our West Norfolk Wins page.
Keep listening to learn more about this amazing charity and please check back on this page for any developments and/or events organised to help raise funds.