Details have emerged of some of the community projects getting cash help from the council thanks to a new scheme.
Small grants totalling more than £40,000 have been given to organisations around King’s Lynn and West Norfolk.
Each councillor had money that could be given to good causes in their area.
- Hunstanton and District Men’s Shed which got money to buy materials like wood, screws and glue
- Future4Fairgrounds bought books to give to local schools to increase knowledge and understanding of the showman community.
- The Burnhams surgery purchased benches for people visiting the dementia garden or waiting for transport
- Great Massingham got money to create a biodiversity area in its community garden
- North Lynn Methodist Church bought a community fridge
- Harding’s Pits got a grant to support the work of volunteers and improve the doorstep green