All to Play For
All To Play For is a weekly socially inclusive drop-in football programme for men struggling with poor mental health, which has made a significant and positive impact on the lives of participants.
It is open for anyone to join, and completely free.
At each session, mental health professionals and local support services are present to offer assistance and guidance for those who want to access it.
How can I join in All To Play For?
All To Play For sessions are back, in line with COVID-19 restrictions. They are open to all men aged 18+ living in Norfolk, and free of charge. There are currently sessions in Norwich and Great Yarmouth, with a new session starting this year in Lynnsport, courtesy of Alive West Norfolk.
To find a session near you, check below for times and locations.
There’s no need to contact us in advance; you can just turn up when you feel like it.
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022