An Evening with Sir Geoff Hurst
Sir Geoff Hurst will be talking about his live, and his football career at the Alive Corn Exchange on Sunday 12 February. Back by popular demand after 2019s successful tour. He will talk amusingly about his illustrious WEST HAM & ENGLAND CAREER!
After many requests to tour again, Sir Geoff (aged 81!), is pleased to be back on the road! Joining him on his tour will be his great friend and agent Terry Baker from A1 Sporting Speakers, who will be asking him the questions, plus some extra banter!
VIP ticket holders will have a chance to meet him, as well as have a photograph with him jointly holding the FA Cup before the show. (Social distancing rules apply.)
The second half of the show will be a question & answer session with the audience. This will be a great event for all football fans!
Latest Local News…
- Farm Buildings Targeted By Criminals August 11, 2022
- Tribute To Long-Serving Councillor August 10, 2022
- Seal of Approval August 10, 2022
- Abseil for King’s Lynn Night Shelter August 10, 2022
- Handcycle Challenge August 10, 2022
- Police Get Tough With Rogue Vehicles August 9, 2022
- Help Police Catch A Thief August 9, 2022
- QEH Up For National Award August 8, 2022
- More Electric Vehicle Points Coming August 8, 2022
- Mods And Rockers Head To West Norfolk August 8, 2022