Christmas Cracker & Light Switch On
|Join us for an afternoon of family fun at the
Princess Theatre to celebrate the start of the Christmas season with our Christmas Tree light switch on.
Outside the theatre there will be live music from Yes, No, Maybe?, Damien Curruthers, RANE, Ian Wells and
FREE teacup fair rides are kindly being supplied by
John – Henry Roper, owner of the Rainbow Park Amusements, Hunstanton.
The Sunset Wine Bar will be open from 10am serving our traditional Mulled Wine and Mince Pies.
Don’t forget to visit Santa in his grotto from 3pm, inside the Princess Theatre, where each child will receive a special gift and it’ll be the ideal opportunity for your little ones to tell him what is on their Christmas wish list this year.
He will be expecting you!
The main event of the Christmas Lights Switch-On will be at 5pm, led by the big man himself and the cast of this year’s pantomime Aladdin!
The Christmas Gift & Craft Fair will be inside the
Town Hall from 10am – 5pm.
Come and join us, we look forward to seeing you.
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022