Comedy night at Knights Hill
Please come along to Knights Hill for a Charity Comedy Night to raise awareness and funds for a very rare disease called Amyloidosis.
There is only one hospital in the UK which deals with this disease and more hospitals/doctors and the public need to know more about this to save lives and stop families having to suffer what we have gone through.
We have tickets available for the evening and would love for you to join us. The tickets are priced at £50.00 per person which includes some great comics (more details to follow) and a 3-course meal. We are also going to do a raffle and would kindly ask if you are in a position to donate a prize it would be very much appreciated.
For more contact Martin Seal at SMC Car Company
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022