Deer and Wildlife Safari
Hop aboard our tractor-trailer for a whistle-stop journey around Holkham deer park. Sit tight while our knowledgeable guides tell you all about the resident herd of Fallow Deer that call Holkham home.
Learn all about their habits, behaviours and characteristics and how to recognise a doe from a buck. In the early summer months, you’ll spot the fawns as they find their feet and in the autumn you may well witness the rut! Whatever the season, you’ll be sure to see our fascinating herd and leave the tour full of facts! As the tour trundles through the park, we’ll also be on the lookout for signs of life on the lake and even the raptors that soar the skies.
Price: Adult £5, Child (age 2 and over) £5. Children under 2 are free
Location: Holkham Estate, Wells-next-the-Sea, North Norfolk Coast
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022