Fen Zen Mother’s Fire Circles!
Each week we will welcome you around the campfire with a welcome song, that the children know and love, then the children run off and play, whilst the Mumma’s chat. A while later, the drumbeat calls the children back to the roundhouse, and we settle for a snack and a story. Afterwards, an optional nature-based activity or the children go back to their playing. ‘Show and tell’ rounds off the session and we say our goodbyes. The session lasts 2 hours, but you are welcome to stay and play/chat longer.
Please supervise your children at all times. There is deep water, and farm animals on site. The site is rough ground, can be muddy in places, so suitable footwear and clothing should be worn.
Please note, the postcode doesn’t bring you to us, so please see map below, or call me for details of our location!
Tabitha : 07758512797
Latest Local News…
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022
- Better Loos For Heacham May 16, 2022
- Brancaster Sailor Rescued May 16, 2022
- Lifeboat Safety Warning May 16, 2022
- We’re half way there… May 16, 2022
- Chief Executive Officer announced for KLTFC May 16, 2022
- Return to Learning May 16, 2022
- Police appeal after fatal collision in Outwell May 16, 2022
- Dedicated Care May 13, 2022