Festival 3 by the Sea – Hunstanton
Festival 3 by the Sea was created by the Hunstanton & District Festival of Arts (HDFA), as a rural addition to the King’s Lynn Festival and Festival Too and is a year-long celebration of the Arts featuring a series of Music, Drama, Craft & seasonal festivals in and around the town
Buskers’ Corner on the Bandstand, The Green, Hunstanton,
Some live performances from Ian Wells, Chas, Steve Wingate, Neil Reeve, Estie, and Primakova.
If you’re interested in playing on the day too please, get in touch through the HDFA website.
It’s live and free.
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022