Fleamarket – North Wootton Village Hall
Intrepid bargain hunters, stalwart treasure seekers, and indomitable ‘pre-loved’ shoppers are sure to find something of interest at the new monthly fleamarket to be held at North Wootton Village Hall.
The fleamarket takes place from 9am – 1pm on the third Sunday of every month.
Entry is FREE, and we hope that visitors to the fleamarket will find all kinds of second-hand goods: collectables and antiques, vintage and retro, salvage and upcycling, postcards and ephemera, glass, china, records, medals, coins, jewellery, etc.
As well as shopping for treasures, there will be treats and hot drinks available throughout the morning too. Parking is available at The Woottons Surgery, also on Priory Lane.
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022