How is your care
West Norfolk asked – ‘how is your care?’
The New Year brings a new push to gauge the views of people in Norfolk about their health and social care experiences.
Staff from Healthwatch Norfolk, which represents patients and their families, is heading out across the county to gather information from people in a range of various locations.
Covid-19 restrictions and a lack of access to many parts of the county has made this difficult in recent months, but the organisation’s engagement team is now heading out with a full programme of opportunities to find out people’s experiences.
As well as a gradual return to places like hospitals and GP surgeries, Healthwatch Norfolk also wants to head to non-health and social care buildings and locations so they can get a broad range of views, which are fed back to NHS bosses and people who commission care in the county.
The next West Norfolk visit will be Thursday, February 10 at King’s Lynn Library.
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022