KING’S LYNN GEAR 10K 2022
If you’re after a fun fitness challenge in the picturesque setting of a historic Norfolk market town, then this one’s for you.
Each year 3,000 runners gather in King’s Lynn to take part in the Grand East Anglia Run (GEAR) 10K.
The wonderfully scenic route takes in the pretty town centre, River Ouse pathway and The Walks. Runners also pass famous landmarks such as the Custom House, Red Mount and Greyfriars Tower along the way.
The course is flat and suitable for all, making the event enormously popular. In fact, this event sold out the last few years. So, if you want to get a fun, friendly and fantastic spring event in your running diary, book your place now!
Entrants must be 15 years or over on event day
Run For All encourage people of all abilities to take part in the GEAR 10K. Please contact us in advance with any specific requirements
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022