Lighting of the Platinum Jubilee Beacon
More than 1,500 beacons will be lit throughout the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and UK Overseas Territories, and one in each of the capital cities of Commonwealth countries in recognition of The Queen’s long and selfless service. The beacons will enable local communities, individuals and organisations to pay tribute to her as part of the official Platinum Jubilee Weekend of celebrations from 2nd to 5th June 2022.
The lighting of the Sandringham beacon will take place in the Royal Parkland, accompanied by live music from a Piper and the Hunstanton Band.
Free Event – however, tickets must be obtained to attend the event.
Latest Local News…
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022
- Better Loos For Heacham May 16, 2022
- Brancaster Sailor Rescued May 16, 2022
- Lifeboat Safety Warning May 16, 2022
- We’re half way there… May 16, 2022
- Chief Executive Officer announced for KLTFC May 16, 2022
- Return to Learning May 16, 2022
- Police appeal after fatal collision in Outwell May 16, 2022
- Dedicated Care May 13, 2022