NHS Worry Bus at Alive Lynnsport
It’s not too late to get your vaccine
The team will be at Alive Lynnsport, Greenspark Avenue, King’s Lynn PE30 2NB from 9am – 6pm on the following dates:
- Friday Feb 11th and 18th
- Saturday Feb 26th
- Friday March 4th and 18th
- Saturday March 12th and 26th
If you’ve put off getting your COVID-19 vaccination and need a bit of extra support to talk through your concerns, you’re not alone.
That’s why Norfolk and Waveney CCG have organised the ‘Worry Clinic’ team, and they’re coming to Alive Lynnsport this February and March. Trained health and care professionals will be available to answer your questions and provide personalised support.
Plus, when you turn up for a jab you’ll get a voucher for a free swim at any Alive swimming pool.
Whatever you are worried about, whatever questions you have, whatever support you need, the Worry Clinic team can help:
- “I know I need a vaccine, but I just can’t face it…”
- “I want some answers about the vaccine before I decide to have it…”
- “I want a vaccine but I’m petrified of needles…”
- “I have anxiety and need someone to support me in getting a vaccine…”
- “I’m pregnant, is the vaccine safe?”
- “Can I have my vaccine in a quiet space away from other people?”
- “I know it sounds silly, but…”
Come as you are, no appointment needed. Pfizer vaccines (1st, 2nd and booster doses) will be available, but the choice to have one is yours. There’s no pressure at the Worry Clinic, just reassurance and support if you want it.
If you can’t get to the Worry Clinic, you’ll find listings for other walk-in clinics at: https://apps.norfolk.gov.uk/WalkIn/Form/AllAvailableClinics.
Worried about how to get there? You can also get a free JabCab to help you get to the vaccination clinic or walk-in centre of your choice. Find more information on how to claim your free journey and find a list of participating cab companies here.
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022