North Wootton Village Market
Taking place on the third Saturday of every month, North Wootton Village Market is the place to find fresh produce from local suppliers and hand-crafted products as well as being able to meet the producers and makers behind them.
Between 15 and 20 stallholders each month. High quality, local, produce and delicacies. Teas, coffees, bacon rolls, sausage baps, and cold drinks on sale. Organised by the North Wootton Village Hall Management Committee, all proceeds from the Village Market go directly to the Village Hall.
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022