North Wootton Village Market
Taking place on the third Saturday of every month, North Wootton Village Market is the place to find fresh produce from local suppliers and hand-crafted products as well as being able to meet the producers and makers behind them.
Between 15 and 20 stallholders each month. High quality, local, produce and delicacies. Teas, coffees, bacon rolls, sausage baps, and cold drinks on sale. Organised by the North Wootton Village Hall Management Committee, all proceeds from the Village Market go directly to the Village Hall.
Latest Local News…
- Fairstead Community Primary 2023 December 1, 2023
- Police Hunt Driver November 30, 2023
- Howard Junior School 2023 November 30, 2023
- Vietnam Adventure For West Norfolk Students November 29, 2023
- Award Nominations For Lifeline Schemes November 29, 2023
- Speedway Squad Complete November 29, 2023
- More Money For Community Projects November 29, 2023
- More King’s Lynn Speedway Signings November 28, 2023
- Support For Domestic Abuse Victims November 28, 2023
- A Marathon a Day! November 28, 2023