Brand new for 2021, Run Sandringham looks forward to welcoming hundreds of runners of all abilities and ages to the Royal Estate, to run a Half Marathon, 5K or Community Mile on 20 June, or 10K on 26 September, and will aim to raise many thousands of pounds for good causes.
Taking place on Sunday 20th June 2021 and Sunday 26th September 2021 and organised by Good Running Events, Run Sandringham will be a major event in the East Anglian running calendar. With a start and finish within the Royal estate, the event boasts a super scenic route around the grounds of Sandringham Estate, Her Majesty The Queen’s winter retreat.
Don’t miss it! Entries are now open for 20 June and 26 September 2021!
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022