Service for Bereaved Parents and Grandparents to remember a child who has died.
A Service of Remembrance is being held on Sunday 10th December at 4pm at St Faith’s Church, Gaywood
Bereaved parents, grandparents and siblings are welcome to attend the service, which is being organised by the King’s Lynn and West Norfolk group of national charity The Compassionate Friends.
Parents can bring a framed photograph of their child and will be given a special candle to light.
Latest Local News…
- Praise For Mental Health Care December 4, 2023
- Holy Cross Church of England Primary December 4, 2023
- South Wootton Junior School December 4, 2023
- Fairstead Community Primary 2023 December 1, 2023
- Police Hunt Driver November 30, 2023
- Howard Junior School 2023 November 30, 2023
- Vietnam Adventure For West Norfolk Students November 29, 2023
- Award Nominations For Lifeline Schemes November 29, 2023
- Speedway Squad Complete November 29, 2023
- More Money For Community Projects November 29, 2023