Summer Craft Fair
Summer craft fair at Gaywood Church Rooms for Charlie.
Charlie is a 6-year old little boy, who suffers with Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia (PCH), which means that he is missing part of his brain, the size and shape of a dragonfly. This missing piece deals with his ability to move, eat, drink, communicate etc. On diagnosis he was given just 2 years to live, but with the support of the NHS, he has defied odds and continues to shock his family and friends every day with his fighting spirit.
Latest Local News…
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022
- Better Loos For Heacham May 16, 2022
- Brancaster Sailor Rescued May 16, 2022
- Lifeboat Safety Warning May 16, 2022
- We’re half way there… May 16, 2022
- Chief Executive Officer announced for KLTFC May 16, 2022
- Return to Learning May 16, 2022
- Police appeal after fatal collision in Outwell May 16, 2022
- Dedicated Care May 13, 2022