This will be Swaffham Screamers third non contact meeting of the year at Swaffham.
What are the Swaffham Screamers? – A non contact series hosted by Swaffham Raceway for when stansted raceway shuts due to weather or our of season.
What cars can take part? – Any car that is built to a stansted fwd, rwd or hot rod spec. All cars are out on the track together in a non contact race.
timings – gate opens at 0800, you must be in by 1100.
first race at 1200
price – £32 per driver (includes 1 free)
£13 per spectator if in the drivers bubble
Drivers to book in on this thread or pm si avis.
Fibreglass helmets and fire resistant gloves blalclava and coveralls are a requirement to race at swaffham, all kit will be checked at scruitineering.
Cars will be given a starting position (roof grade) that will be specific for Swaffham Screamers and will not need to be displayed on the roof as they may differ from the drivers stansted roof colour.
drivers booked in so far:
29 sallyanne avis
118 si avis
white roof start point is on the start/finish line.
yellow roof start point is half way round the pit bend.
red roof start point is at the pit gate.
Drivers can start anywhere behind their starting point, just not in front. Note this formula is now strictly non contact.
As always a huge thankyou to the team at Swaffham for accomodating us.
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022