The Ultimate Science Quiz
Fancy a fun evening of science questions with some fabulous prizes AND you get to help stage a charity Guinness World Record attempt too.
What could be better.
Putting on the Longest Marathon Lecture attempt will cost around £6,500 including but not limited to the filming and providing refreshments for the volunteers who will be working around the clock. We have partnered with a fabulous sponsor to cover the filming costs but still need a few extra pennies to make the event happen and that is where you come in.
On Friday 9th July from 8pm (till whenever we finish) Mark will host his Ultimate Science Quiz (don’t worry, it will not last for 140 hours). The idea is simple;
1. To enter, donate £5.00 to the Go Fund Me Campaign
2. You will be sent a link to join the quiz on the night and zoom meeting details.
3. On the night, you will need to run the quiz link from your laptop or mobile phone so you can submit your answers and for ultimate fun join the Zoom session where Mark will be hosting the evening.
This is of course all for fun to help raise funds to stage the event but there will be some amazing prizes up for grabs. Check back here for prizes as more will be added over the next couple of weeks.
Please note, any funds from the Go Fund Me campaign that are not used to stage the event will be donated to Barnardo’s Just Giving fund raising campaign
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022