WIDESKIES & BUTTERFLIES FESTIVAL
Love. Freedom. Sunrise. Sunset. Expression. Support. Colour. Tears of Joy. Elation. Late nights. Early mornings. Laughter. Applause. Inclusivity. Celebration. Pride. Diversity. Acceptance. Beauty. Transformation. Dance. Discovery. Together.
August 2022 sees the first Wide Skies & Butterflies festival coming to Raynham – the gateway to North Norfolk.
For festivalgoers, that means 3 days and nights of live music with a strong 90s revival/nostalgia focus, partying, dancing, comedy, culture, and fun activities for all ages. Learn more about us here.
WHAT WE’RE ABOUT
Wide Skies & Butterflies is about music, joy, inspiration, and celebration
Wide Skies & Butterflies believes in family – those people who love and support you, whether you’re related or not.
Wide Skies & Butterflies stands for diversity, acceptance, and Pride – 365 days a year
Wide Skies & Butterflies is a safe space to respect each others individuality and cherish what we all bring to the world
Raynham is the perfect festival venue, with easy road access from all directions. The beautiful estate has acres upon acres of lush, picturesque land for camping, glamping, bands, activities, food, and entertainment, and the imposing 17th-century hall creates the most stunning backdrop for the event.
The venue also boasts a charming 5-acre Walled Garden, the Butterfly Garden. This will be home to our second stage and the Cocoon Bar. You’ll be able to relax and enjoy a mix of music, spoken word, comedy, Drag and LGBTQ+ performances, and drama from local groups, along with lots of activities for teens and younger children.
More Local News…
- Council Tax Rises Considered January 21, 2022
- Xmas Drink-Drive Figures Out January 21, 2022
- Skipper Confirmed For King’s Lynn Stars January 21, 2022
- Tech Stolen In King’s Lynn Burglary January 20, 2022
- New Art For King’s Lynn January 20, 2022
- Cash Help For West Norfolk Communities January 20, 2022
- King’s Lynn Stars Fixtures Out January 20, 2022
- Jess Glynne Concert Cancelled January 19, 2022
- The Walks Going Greener January 19, 2022
- Fishing Boat Helped By Wells Lifeboat January 18, 2022