Wisbech Castle investigation
Gather your courage and join us in a guided investigation at Wisbech Castle.
Take part in a guided investigation of this Regency Villa built in 1816 along with the Underground Vaults, that belong to the original Norman Castle built in 1087.
We shall also investigate the grounds (time and weather permitted) which have been home to the Bishop’s Palace built in 1478 and Thurloes Mansion built in 1665.
Latest Local News…
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022
- Better Loos For Heacham May 16, 2022
- Brancaster Sailor Rescued May 16, 2022
- Lifeboat Safety Warning May 16, 2022
- We’re half way there… May 16, 2022
- Chief Executive Officer announced for KLTFC May 16, 2022
- Return to Learning May 16, 2022
- Police appeal after fatal collision in Outwell May 16, 2022
- Dedicated Care May 13, 2022