Meadowgate Academy is a Special Needs School for pupils aged 2 – 19 years. We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team of committed and talented staff at Meadowgate Academy. We have a vacancy for the following: Teaching Assistant (temporary until August 2023) – Level 2 Point 5-6 – Full time (Term time only) – Hours 32.5pw – Salary £16,720. Start Date – 4th January 2023.
The successful candidates will:
• Have GCSE grade c/4 or equivalent in English and Maths
• Have experience of working with young people with special needs providing personal care.
• Be caring, enthusiastic, dedicated and well organised.
• Be able to work well both in a team and on their own initiative.
• Have a commitment to ensuring and supporting all opportunities for our young people
including all aspects of their physical and movement programmes.
• Have a good sense of humour.
Application forms can be downloaded from our school website:- Information-Vacancies. Applications to be returned to Dawn Pack – firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications: 3pm on Tuesday 6th December. Interviews to take place on: To be confirmed.
Meadowgate Academy is committed to safeguarding children and will carry out an enhanced. DBS check and references for the successful candid