A very busy Bank Holiday weekend is expected on the roads around King’s Lynn with traffic starting to build as early as 1 pm ahead of the first of four large concerts on the Sandringham Estate. At the time of posting (13:20) queues were forming from the Hardwick Roundabout through to the venue for Van Morrison tonight.
An incident between Knights Hill and Castle Rising on the A149 a short time ago will also add to any journey time.
Conjestion was also building approaching the Pullover on the A17 and the A47 to Hardwick too.
Other issues that will add to any potential problems include.
- Temporary Lights near Lidl on the A149 at Heacam
- Temporary Lights between Ingoldisthorpe and Snettisham
- Works on the A148 near Ffolkes Arms in Hillington
- Drainage works in Dersingham
- And of course closures around Sandringham for the concerts too.
Listen to Radio West Norfolk on DAB or Alexa for updates over the weekend. (Alexa Launch Radio West Norfolk)