Alive Corn Exchange
Sunday 6 February
Sweeney Entertainments and Sisco Productions proudly present Come What May, The Ultimate Tribute to Moulin Rouge! Starring the Strictly Come Dancing star Robin Windsor, coming to the Alive Corn Exchange on Sunday 6 February. Enjoy this all-singing, all-dancing extravaganza as you enter the secret world of one of the greatest movie musicals of all time.
Bursting at the seams with timeless classics including Come What May, Your Song, Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend, Roxanne and Lady Marmalade plus hit songs from The Greatest Showman and other iconic movie musicals.
Travel back in time as the children of the revolution take you on a thrilling non-stop journey into the sexy, disreputable and glamorous underworld of Paris.
Sweeney Entertainments, co-founded by Julie and Peter Sweeney, has been providing a wide repertoire of top-quality touring shows for theatre and corporate events for over fifteen years both in the UK and internationally and now boasts a repertoire of fourteen touring productions. Julie said “This is our most exciting new production for 2020. The songs of Moulin Rouge are unforgettable…a spectacular combination of classic songs brought to life under the glitz and glamour of the Moulin Rouge.”
It’s a ‘Spectacular, Spectacular’ evening of unforgettable dancing, dreams, adventure and above all – love.
Latest Local News…
- ‘Running Wild’ To Raise Money For Good Causes August 15, 2022
- Suspects charged over Bawsey BBQ fire August 15, 2022
- Farm Buildings Targeted By Criminals August 11, 2022
- Tribute To Long-Serving Councillor August 10, 2022
- Seal of Approval August 10, 2022
- Abseil for King’s Lynn Night Shelter August 10, 2022
- Handcycle Challenge August 10, 2022
- Police Get Tough With Rogue Vehicles August 9, 2022
- Help Police Catch A Thief August 9, 2022
- QEH Up For National Award August 8, 2022