The Workshop Wisbech is urgently looking for a PCV/PSV minibus driver, with a current CPC. Hours are varied, usually early mornings and evenings. If you’re looking for a part-time position this would be perfect for you. Contact the team if interested on 01945 580111. This must be filled by 3rd May 2021.
More vacancies below
1. Factory Operatives in March, working either 6 am to 2 pm or 2 pm to 10 pm shifts.
2. Plant Day Nursery Shifts at Various times
3. Night Cleaners in Holbeach working 5 pm to 10 pm.
4. Night Industrial Cleaners to work 10 pm to 6 am in Moulton.
5. Workers needed in Flower Factory, Holbech (Days)
6. Someone fit and healthy is required for a heavy lifting role in Wisbech
7. We always want Fork Lift Truck Drivers with experience on a regular basis as we have many different contracts that use them
8. A Stevadore (manages the operation of loading or unloading a ship) is also required – more info from the Ruth at the Workshop
9. Refuse Collectors, with 2 references starting at 6 am.
10. Night shift Industrial Cleaners for a factory in Elm, shifts times are 2 am to 10 am, this is a regular ongoing vacancy.
- The Warehouse Taproom Bar & Restaurant in Setchey are looking for Front of House Staff – More info from them direct