From 9 am at Docking Village Hall.
Call in for your weekly supplies, treats and gifts.
The fabulous cheese stall will be back – we can personally recommend the pork pie and stilton. The weather is going to be nice for the next few days so check out the BBQ packs from the butcher – you can pre-order from Elsegood Butchers for collection from the market tomorrow. Bread, rolls and cakes from Ridouts family bakers, jams and preserves from Peggy Littles, fruit and veg from Manor Farm, beautiful cottage garden flowers and lots more.
Please continue to wear your masks in the hall and use the hand sanitiser provided
Latest Local News…
- Praise For Mental Health Care December 4, 2023
- Holy Cross Church of England Primary December 4, 2023
- South Wootton Junior School December 4, 2023
- Fairstead Community Primary 2023 December 1, 2023
- Police Hunt Driver November 30, 2023
- Howard Junior School 2023 November 30, 2023
- Vietnam Adventure For West Norfolk Students November 29, 2023
- Award Nominations For Lifeline Schemes November 29, 2023
- Speedway Squad Complete November 29, 2023
- More Money For Community Projects November 29, 2023