From 9 am at Docking Village Hall.
Call in for your weekly supplies, treats and gifts.
The fabulous cheese stall will be back – we can personally recommend the pork pie and stilton. The weather is going to be nice for the next few days so check out the BBQ packs from the butcher – you can pre-order from Elsegood Butchers for collection from the market tomorrow. Bread, rolls and cakes from Ridouts family bakers, jams and preserves from Peggy Littles, fruit and veg from Manor Farm, beautiful cottage garden flowers and lots more.
Please continue to wear your masks in the hall and use the hand sanitiser provided
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022