Kings Lynn Race for Life – 18th September 2021
Covid-19 put our research on pause. Join us at Houghton Hall on Saturday 18th September 2021 to get back on track. Together we will still beat cancer!
Have you always wanted to take part in the Race for Life but have been put off by the distance? If the answer is yes, then we’ve created the perfect event for you. Sign up to our new 3k Race for Life event, which is less than 2 miles.
Everyone can join in, including dogs! Suitable for all ages (children must be accompanied by an adult).
All money raised will be used to fund research into the causes, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of all types of cancer.
Please wear suitable clothing and footwear (trainers/running shoes) and be prepared for all weather. These events pass through all areas of the showground and the ground can become uneven and wet depending on recent weather conditions.
Free car parking is available.
This is not a race. This is an event like no other. This is thousands of people uniting with one purpose. To come together. To raise money. To beat cancer.
Sign up NOW online at raceforlife.org or call 0300 123 0770
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022