New Women’s Running Course
The course is for beginners with more experienced runners to be signposted to other more suitable sessions. The sessions are running on Wednesdays 6.30pm – 7.30pm, starting from 19 January until the 23 February.
The complete course will cost participants £15 for the 6-week block.
These courses are inspired by a previous initiative from Reebok called the Reebok Running Sisters! It led to many running/ jogging groups being set up all over the country. The Lynnsport Ladybirds running courses have been highly successful over the years, they have many members who are very welcoming and supportive to beginners. Don’t worry if you’ve never run before it’s a slow start with walking and building it up to each persons capability. So if you’ve ever thought of giving running a go now is the time to start.
The courses are open to all women over 16. The ethos is “fun, fitness and friendship”.
For more details please call Alive Lynnsport on 01553 818001 or visit our website alivewestnorfolk.co.uk
Latest Local News…
- ‘Running Wild’ To Raise Money For Good Causes August 15, 2022
- Suspects charged over Bawsey BBQ fire August 15, 2022
- Farm Buildings Targeted By Criminals August 11, 2022
- Tribute To Long-Serving Councillor August 10, 2022
- Seal of Approval August 10, 2022
- Abseil for King’s Lynn Night Shelter August 10, 2022
- Handcycle Challenge August 10, 2022
- Police Get Tough With Rogue Vehicles August 9, 2022
- Help Police Catch A Thief August 9, 2022
- QEH Up For National Award August 8, 2022