The Crazy Soles Virtual Moonwalk
We will be walking 26.2miles wearing our bras all in aid of Breast Cancer, we will be starting at Lynnsport in Kings Lynn and heading to Fakenham, where we will arrive at lunchtime.
COVID -19 has had a devastating impact for those living with cancer. For many it has been a lonely isolating experience that often means not being with family whilst undergoing treatment. The need for emotional and physical support has never been greater. Your support will help Walk the Walk to make invaluable Emergency Grants to front line services and charities to help those that need it most. Your funds will help us to do our bit in making sure that those living with cancer receive the support they need at this time. Donating now will really make a difference to those living with cancer, when they need us most!
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022