Christmas Fair & Christmas Tree Sale
It’s the most wonderful time of the year… our Christmas Fair and Christmas Tree Sale is back for 2021!
Having missed a year due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the annual North Wootton Village Hall Christmas Fair makes its return, and we have a great day planned.
There’ll be a Christmas craft market, a freshly-cut Christmas tree sale, festive food and drink, and more.
We open our doors at 10am on Saturday 4th December 2021 and the festive fun will continue until 5pm, when the Christmas Tree lights will be switched on outside the Village Hall.
Once again, we will be selling 5ft and 6ft fresh cut Christmas trees. These real Nordmann Firs will be available to buy outside the Village Hall on the day itself, or you will soon be able to pre-order your Christmas tree via our website. All proceeds from Christmas Tree sales to North Wootton Village Hall.
Latest Local News…
- Festival Too Is Back May 20, 2022
- Appeal following serious collision on A1065 May 19, 2022
- Foodbank Support Continues May 18, 2022
- Summer Holiday Scheme Returns May 18, 2022
- Happy Birthday West Norfolk Wins May 18, 2022
- Police Survey Launch May 18, 2022
- Police urging us to be vigilant following scams May 18, 2022
- New Hospital Discussed In Parliament May 17, 2022
- Archery Week May 17, 2022
- Hanse Festival Returns May 16, 2022